FINALS DAY AT FLEMINGTON AND I MUST SAY FROM LOOKING OVER THE CARD THERE IS SOME QUALITY FIELDS AND SOME VERY GOOD RACING ON OFFER. HOPEFULLY WITH THAT BEING SAID I CAN ACTUALLY PULL IN SOME WINNERS AND SOME VALUE ALONG THE WAY.

RACE 1- LOOKS TO BE A RACE IN TWO HERE. LADY LAKSHMI HAS BEEN VERY GOOD AT WHAT SHE HAS DONE THESE LAST 3 RUNS BUT I LIKED THE RUN OF RESISTANT LAST START HAVING A KILO MORE AND WITH TURN AROUND IN WEIGHTS THINK IT CAN WIN.

TIPS. No2 RESISTANT. 2-1-6-3

RACE 2- CANNOT GO PAST THE TOPWEIGHT IN AVA'S DELIGHT HERE. HER LAST RUN WAS FANTASTIC AND I SEE NOTHING STOPPING HER WINNING THIS.

TIPS. No 1 AVA'S DELIGHT. 1-6-7-8

RACE 3- BIT MORE OF AN OPEN RACE HERE, UPBEAT AND GAIL PUT IN SOUND RUNS LAST START BUT THE HORSE I AM KEEN ON IS ROCK PRINCESS. LAST TWO RUNS HAVE BEEN GOOD AND I SEE NO REASON WHY SHE CANNOT WIN THIS.

TIPS. No 6 ROCK PRINCESS. 6-4-7-2-12

RACE 4- THIS SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING RACE AND I THINK ANY OF 5-6 HORSES COULD QUITE EASILY WIN IT WITHOUT OVERLY SURPRISING ANYONE. 5 WILL LEAD BUT I DONT SEE HIM GOING ALL THE WAY AS HE DID LAST START. DIGITALISM AND HUNGER WILL BE UP THERE AT THE BUSINESS END BUT IM LEANING TOWARDS EDGEWOOD. WITH NEWITT ON BOARD IF HE BEGINS WELL AND TAKES UP A GOOD POSITION I THINK HE CAN WIN.

TIPS. No 6 EDGEWOOD. 6-1-2-3-5

RACE 5- I LIKE THIS RACE AND RIZIZ IS ENTITLED TO BE A GOOD FAVOURITE AND WILL PROVE HARD TO BEAT. HOWEVER IN SAYING THAT IM STICKING WITH PERTURBO. HIS NUMBERS DONT READ ALL THAT WELL BUT IM WRITING OFF THE LAST RUN AND I THINK HE GETS A GREAT GO AT THE WEIGHTS IN THIS GIVING HIM A BIG SHOW.

TIPS. No 5 PERTURBO. 5-3-1-12-8

RACE 6- A GOOD FINAL THIS ONE AND IS THE WIDEST LEG OF MY QUADDIE HENCE I THINK THERE ARE MANY WINNING CHANCES. WILL BE A GOOD TEMPO IN THE RACE WITH THE CLEANER UP FRONT AND SHOULD SEE THE LIKES OF STORM BURST AND ANOTHER PRELATE GETTING HOME WELL. ONCE AGAIN THOUGH IM LEANING TOWARDS A HORSE WITH NO REAL FORM COMING IN BUT KNOWS HOW TO WIN THIS RACE.

TIPS. No2 GLANEUSE. 2-5-13-9-1

RACE 7- I THINK THIS RACE WILL BE A RACE IN TWO AS COOLDINI AND DE FINE LAGO SHOULD BE FIGHTING IT OUT. COOLDINI HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG AND DESERVES TO BE FAVOURITE BUT I LIKE THE VASIL HORSE AND THE WAY HES GONE TO GET HERE.

TIPS No 3 DE FINE LAGO. 3-4-6-7

RACE 8- AREASONABLE RACE TO FINISH ON AND A FEW CHANCES TOO. KOE IF PULLED UP ALRIGHT AFTER LAST WIN ENTITLED TO BE FAVOURITE BUT IM NOT 100% SURE. IM SEEING VALUE IN THE LAST AND LIKE THE LOOK OF RUSTANA. THOUGHT LAST RUN WAS GOOD AND WITH A BIT OF LUCK WILL BE IN THE FINISH.

TIPS. No 11 RUSTANA. 11-2-1-4-5-6

BEST BET- RACE 2 No 1 AVA'S DELIGHT.

BEST VALUE- RACE 5 No 5 PERTURBO

QUADDIE- 1,3,5,8,9,12/1,2,5,9,13/3,4/1,2,3,4,11.

HAPPY PUNTING!