I have a good idea. To make 20% profit concentrate on horses that are between $4 and $6 in the market. Around that price. We have picked a few out in the last few months that were great value. If we get $4 on each horse say then we need to hit 30 out of 100 then we end up with 120 back from 100 units. Which is a 20% profit. 25 out of 100 and we break even. I think 30 out of 100 at those prices would be achievable. We aren't chasing longshots or short priced horses just horses that are well fancied. Here are some examples that most of us found recently: Corstons Beau $4 yesterday, Queenstown won at $4 at Grafton, Big Money won at $6 in Queensland. With this we can be a bit more selective, we don't need to have a bet every day. Just when there is a standout. That is what I do and I wait until I get a standout. Start a bank up and when you notice a horse that looks good value then get on. Concentrate on top class jockeys or trainers, horses well in at the weights, horses that were unlucky last start, horses down in class or your own selections or others. I am pretty sure we could get 30 right out of 100.