Week One

RULES & SCORING
The competition will consist of two (2) separate competitions. One for all Australian & New Zealand features races. And one for International feature races. The International competition will cover the UK, South Africa, France, Singapore & Hong Kong.

Feature races are Group Ones, Group twos, Group threes, Listed , Country Cups & the Magic Millions.

Races for each day will be posted on the forums the day before. So be alert & check in daily.

Selections – When making your post you must include the horses number & name. For example
4. Black Caviar

Your selections must be posted 30 minutes before jump time. If your horse is scratched you will be nominate what ever horse started favourite in that race.
If you have sold tips for the day in the races nominating & don't want to post on the open forums you must send a message to me with that selection for that race. I am not going to chase it up with everyone. It's just more work that I won't be doing.
Scoring – Scoring will be the dividend the horse has paid at the completion of the race. Scoring will be on win & placings. For example if your horse wins & pays $3.00 the win & $1.50 the place your points for that race will be 4.5pts. Scoring on the Australian/NZ Competition will be on the NSW tab. Scoring for the International Competition will be the dividends from Sportsbet.com.

Selected races throughout the competition will carry Double points. Such as the Cox Plate, Melb Cup etc.

In the case of a draw a count back will be done on wins. The person with the greater number of wins will be declared the winner. If both are still equal a count back will be done on the highest win dividend.

Competition & Prizes
Two main winners – Racing Fans Grand Master of Australia/NZ & Racing Fans Grand Master International .

We will also have season winners for the Australian/NZ competition in the following,
Australian Champion
NZ Champion
The Cups King
The Group 1 Guru
Minor prizes throughout the completion will include,
Spring Carnival Champion
Summer Carnival Champion
Autumn Carnival Champion
Winter Carnival Champion
Monthly Winners

The International competition season winners will be for,
UK Champion
Asian Champion
ROW (Rest Of World) Champion
Ascot Carnival
Monthly Winners

My Word will be final

Results & Updates will be posted on each & every Monday.

Open to all members & is free to enter.

2/08/2014

Week 1
R5. Winter Challenge Qlty Rosehill
R6. Palmerston Sprint Fannie Bay
R6. Goldfront - Kimberley Cup Broome
R8. Estaronline 117Th Winter Cup Riccarton

Number & name thanks.