Caulfield showcases an all Black Type ten race card on saturday with the feature being the Group1 $1mil Caulfield Guineas. Its going to be a spectacular days racing and I've pinpointed the days best bets for you including my each-way specials, the best multiple bet and best long-shot of the day, good luck and happy punting...

Race 1. All 2yo first starters, there are some raps on *9 Stingray *10 Devon Princess and *11 Piacenza but best to watch the market ~ No Bet

Race 2. A top-notch bunch of 3yo fillies, the fav Missy Longstocking is under the odds in her first run in Melbourne and i like 3 *4 *5 *8 to fight out the finish ~ Bet Box Quinella *3 Bulbula *4 The Huntress *5 Anatina *8 Cosmic Endeavour

Race 3. A lot of early speed here which will give Miracles Of Life a perfect run, shes terrific value @$6.50, loves Caulfield and looks primed to win again. Her biggest danger is the classy Peter Snowden trained colt Safeguard ~ Bet Eachway *6 Miracles Of Life

Race 4. Kuroshio is a very zippy type and if he jumps well will be near impossible to catch, i think he's better than this lot over 1000m. Unpretentious, Pago Rock, Vatican and Snitzem will fight out the placings ~ Bet Win *9 Kuroshio

Race 5. Shamal Wind was highly impressive last run over the 1100m on this track and should eat up the extra 100m. She has to carry an extra 4kg now but she looks too classy for this field ~ Bet Win *4 Shamal Wind

Race 6. Atlantic Jewel is under the odds @$1.40, the 2000m is a big query while Green Moon and Super Cool excel over the trip. Green Moon won the Turnbull Stks over 2000m at this stage of his prep last year and Super Cool' runs have been excellent without luck. She's a deserved favourite but too short for mine ~ Bet Box Trifecta *1 Green Moon *5 Super Cool *6 Atlantic Jewel

Race 7. Richie's Vibe flew home over 1200m last time and meets his opponents better at the weights here, the 1400m looks ideal and from barrier 2 is very hard to knock, It Is Written and Floria are best of the rest ~ Bet Win *10 Richie's Pride

Race 8. A host of quality imports go around in this and for some a win is vital to get a Caulfield Cup start. I like the chances of local hope though in Lets Make A Deal, she has a nice barrier, is well weighted and is also is great value @$8 ~ Bet Eachway *8 Lets Make A Deal

Race 9. Everything points to Solzenitsyn winning, he won this race last year, loves Caulfield and 1600m is his pet distance. He jumps from a very suitable barrier 7, has champion jock Nash Rawiller riding and is in career best form. He will go around at a decent price too, Speediness and Mouro are his main competition ~ Bet eachway *2 Solzhenitsyn

Race 10. An outstanding Guineas field with many genuine hopes, Long John is an awesome colt but may get trapped behind the field from barrier 1, Dissident, Divine Calling, Charlie Boy and Eclair Bang Bang deserve respect but will need luck in running, Prince Harada looks tough to beat but I've gone for a value runner in Cluster, he's a superb colt, likes Caulfield, should get a nice run from barrier 8 and is way over the odds @$19 either way it will be a fantasic race to watch ~ Bet Eachway *11 Cluster

Best Bet - Race 4 *9 Kuroshio
Next Best - Race 7 *10 Richie's Pride
Each-way Specials - Race 3 *6 Miracles Of Life & Race 9 *2 Solzhenitsyn
Best Multiple ~ Race 6, Box Trifecta *1 Green Moon *5 Super Cool *6 Atlantic Jewel
Best Long-Shot ~ Race 10 *11 Cluster