7 ................5.1
8 ................0.0
9 ..............41.0
10 ..............0.0
11 .............13.7
12 ...............0.0

Final Ratings: 6@$2.90, 7@$5.10, 5@$5.90, 4@$8.20

Race Summary:

Lead either comes from 1,3,6 and with 5,7 taking a sit behind the speed. Coonamble has a decent straight but the barrier is not to far from the first bend which and you'll want a good position from the jump or else could be posted wide for along way. The start will be all important for my top rater #6 FLIGHT IN SPACE imo, as he has 3 horses drawn in closer who all have handy pace but in saying that in previous races he has also sat just behing the speed and is the up comer in the field coming off a good prep last time around.

My roughie in the race is #5 PRINCESS PACHARA. Will appreciate if the track is drier then last start and should take a nice cosy sit just behind the speed with the barrier draw and the same can be said about #7 SHADOW FORCE but would rather it over a longer distance. If it is slow or worse then #4 WHITE STOCKING comes right into contention and can figure in the finish.

Early fixed market movers: #6 FLIGHT IN SPACE, $4.60 into $3.70 and #9 POSSESS, $21's into 10's (big go).

These are just me thoughts for the race and could be an epic fail on my behalf which has happened in the past . Good luck if ya have a dig and all comments welcome.