I would love to hear if any of you fellow Punters have any early tips for the upcoming big races?

The 2YO races seem like they are going to be high quality races this year and provide us with plenty of value, especially if we shop earlier before the Preview and Prelude races.

Blue Diamond Stakes - Roomooz $21 (Ladbrokes)
Golden Slipper - Chauffeur $13 (CrownBet.com.au )

If you are looking at multi-ing these two together the best option is to use UBET they are giving you $204-1

Obviously the biggest race that everyone will be paying attention to is the Queen Elizabeth Stakes and I am keen to find out how many people out there are already giving this race to Winx?

Winx will be a good anchor for a lot of the multis that will be placed between now and the Autumn I would imagine.

Doncaster wise, I think Fabrizio will be a major player in the famous mile. Waterhouse and Bott have made it very clear that they are heading to the Doncaster with Fabrizio and went to the Villiers in December with the intentiono of earning the ballot exemption.

Fabrizio - $26 (CrownBet.com.au , Bet365)

The big sprint, the TJ Smith should be an absolute cracking race. Personally I am leaning toward Spieth. I think that with the turn of foot that he has produced will be very handy in this field. There will be plenty of speed and should he be in the field he will be the one flying home (hopefully over the top of them all).

Spieth $13 (SportsBet)

But, happy to see what everyone else is thinking for the Autumn, especially if anyone has any mail for where any of the runners are heading.