These are early picks without taking track bias into considerations

To get my up to date selections for FREE follow @The12Bet on Twitter and will post them around 25 minutes before each race

R1 Not sure why they still have FAST N ROCKING 2.40 would have thought it starts odds on

R2 LADY CUMQUAT is odds on but entitled to be and looks very hard to beat

R3 Very ordinary race and DISTANT DREAMS at $5 is in winning form, leads or takes sit and looks The12Bet :-)

R4 Still not sure about this race will update it with a selection before the race, but one horse who looks way over the odds is SEBRING LANE at $10 have it half that price, should sit outside Tawteen not sayings its going to win just think its closer to a $5 chance than the $10 price offered atm

R5 Consorting $4 is overs with 6 horses going forward in a 11 horse field, will be stalking from the perfect 9 barrier, should be starting favorite come jump time and a very short one i would think

R6 At the moment I have ARCTIC SONG ahead of BASHAN but not official as I need to see how the track is playing, will update selection before the race

R7 I have LANKAN RUPEE on top atm but another race I need to see how track is playing and will post selections before the race

R8 have PHEIDON priced 1.90, and even shorter if the track suits leaders come race time currently $2.65