Gday lads, with the current absence of CRACKA i thought i would start HIS great comp from the last 2 years.

i got involved in this about 4 weeks after it started last year and it was a lot of fun.

I think we need some fun back on this site, we need as many members as possible to take part.

A fun competition running from Makybe Stakes Day through to Sandown Classic Day covering the main Spring meetings and a Geelong Cup sole set of selections with no prizes as yet other than accolades and basking in the glory of it all.

Maybe Morgan can come to the party with a 1st $500 2nd $200 and 3rd $50

Top 5 required for every race on each of these (except Geelong Cup Day)

Selections to be boxed in trifecta's and F4's plus the Quaddie each meeting.

Outlay is a total of $180 per race and a quaddie of $625

Winner to be decided on greatest profit overall (or in the absence of a winner on profit - the least losses).

5 selections only in each event.

Profits based on winnings for $1 unit (VICTAB) for boxed trifecta, boxed F4 and 5 horses in each leg of quaddie with your top 5 selections for each race counting towards each of those.

Selections due 1 hour prior to first race of the day.

Any scratchings will result in appropriate "refund for trifecta's and F4's. Scratchings from Quaddie will result in the official VICTAB substitute being applied.

Any member who joins late will commence with a negative balance pending weeks or days missed.
A 9 race meeting will set you back $2245

How's that sound have I missed anything?