Hey guys,

Just for those interested, Rile, the horse I have a share in is resuming tonight at the Sunshine Coast in Race 7 .
The track is currently rated a soft 7 , which is not ideal , but the horse is fit and the trainer wants a run under his belt .
According to the trainer Rile is fit enough to run a very good race against this opposition, and expects him to perform well . He is a little concerned about the soft conditions, because Rile is better suited on dead-good ground , but he thinks he should get through it well tonight . The track could even be upgraded if there is no rain between now and then .
While it will be no easy task, I am of course hoping the horse can put his best hoof forward, and be competitive . He has been off the scene since July last year though, and it is not always easy to perform at your best first up after a longish break, so I will be crossing my fingers he can do the job .
I wouldn't advise anyone to put their house on him though, well, unless you got a spare house you don't really need .