Hey guys,
Unfortunately I have to sell my share in Rile , due to various circumstances.
As quite a few of you know I bought my 5% share in December last year, for $2800 and while I would like to keep it, it is just unviable for me at the moment .
You can view his form/breeding etc at RISA, or alternatively at herneracing.com.au .
Rile is currently spelling, after a short preparation of 3 runs, and should be back racing in October or November .
The horse is fully sound, but the trainer decided to put him back in the paddock after a short prep. this time in, because he thinks he is still maturing and growing, and didn't want to push him with the rigors of racing and full training while he is going through this growth stage, as it can be detrimental to the horse.
I am asking $2300 for my 5% share , and if anyone is interested, please leave me a message here and I will get back to you .
I am not going to spin you a load of rubbish about how the horse could be a potential star and win you money blah blah blah , and those of you that know me, know I am pretty much straight down the line.
By the same token, I don't want people telling me what they think the horse is worth, giving their opinion of what they think of it and making stupid offers etc . ( Sorry, I had to add that in, because there is always going to be someone wanting to add their 2 cents worth )
Anyway, just thought I would put the feelers out if anyone here is interested or knows anyone that might be . Let me know.
Cheers .