Hi all
Morgan has graciously agreed to my promoting my new service on RacingFans.com.au as it may be some time before we are able to place tips for the UK/Ireland here.

I, as "Bundy" have teamed up with "Equinologist" to provide Ratings and Handicapping selections respectively for the UK, Ireland and selected French cards.

Together we are very confident of long term success at Level Stakes betting.

Our site is http://midasracing.tips/index.php/about-us and you can sign up through there or simply contact myself by email tingler@bigpond.com.au for details.

Subscribers from RacingFans can opt to receive my full Ratings for every card and race or just receive my selected races.

Equinologist will provide selections to back straight out and to incorporate into Multis. His selections are also excellent for Trading on Betfair.

Rest assured that I will not be abandoning my "DoBs" or other selections I post from time to time here. In fact I will be providing a new thread in the next week that will concentrate purely on high strike rate system selections.

If you have any specific questions re our service and subscription price please ask via the email addy, we will always be happy to help.

Equinologist is, btw, an Aussie residing in London and is a professional Betfair trader.

Cheers