Something that came to my attention some years ago was horses nominated for more than one event and how they seemed to get up regularly.
This was also mentioned on the live blog the other day I think which jogged my memory about a maiden that I'd rated as a standout for a Thursday meeting somewhere and subsequently ran at a Wednesday meeting the day before and won at the princely odds of about $98.00 Was called Temper Tantrum. The expletives that came out of my mouth that night stripped the paint from the walls I can tell you.
Anyway, the point of it all is to find those multiple nominees and see if it is a punting proposition in general or just Urban Myth.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I have noticed Thunderbird One which I believe was scratched from Sandown earlier in the week (Flemington r6n5) & Permit scratched from Flemington to run at Rosehill r5n2.

Would be interested to see how it pans out with contributions prior to raceday and taking shortest tote as the win/place divi to ensure we don't overstate the winnings.