These are my early thoughts for Saturdays meetings
Flemington
r 1 no 7 Lumosty not far behind Earthquake in the Blue Diamond Prelude, 2 no 12 Livery, up 400 mtrs but has won 2nd up and he distance light weight may help, 3/3 Prince of Penzance, placed 2nd up, like Flem and paced Distance, 4/11 Divan 1st & 3rd at distance in only 2 starts, light weight chance, 5/6 Solicit taken a liking to it good 1st up record, T & D 2/2 and if it help slight quicker than CJ over the distance, 6/2 Brazen Beau not easy race with anything possible but good race record, 7/7 Messene think the good track will suit in a hard race, 8/11 Charlie Boy another hard race but maybe his 1st up record will do him proud, 9/13 Our Hand of Faith should be running on late and go close very good ew bet.
Roshill, must admit I have worked on a heavy track and not a slow track
1/2 has won on the Heavy and may be the key to this race, 2/1 World Wide mud lark!, 3/3 Weinholt to stay in winning for in the wet, 4/5 placed in the wet and good ew chance, 5/1 Mr O'Ceirin Great 2nd up and wet track and dist form, 6/1 Catkins just cause I have backed him every start but good 1st up and heavy form, 7/3 Hallowed Crown won well last start and should continue and likes the wet, 8/11 Marwood once again wet track form and extra distance will suit.

Giddy up