Caulfield:

Best Bet: Fulgur is the runner who will be going onto better races and in doing so should be winning on Saturday.

Next Best: Cosmic Causeway loves it at Caulfield and has found another winnable race on Saturday and punters have stepped in again which is a good sign.

Best Roughie: Ephemera looks the best value bet of the day after an unlucky run last start and should go close.

Rosehill:

Best Bet: Eucumbene finds a tough field but i was super confident in him winning last weekend and that is the same on Saturday.

Next Best: Anevay is the class runner of the race and despite the big weight should be winning first up.

Best Roughie: Crafty Irna looks great value on Saturday and should go close at massive odds.

Eagle Farm:

Best Bet: Buffering is a quality horse who is always consistant. Ran super first up and will improve from the run and will be too good for them on Saturday and will jump at very backable odds.

Next Best: Sysmo looks to have found a very winnable race on Saturday and gets in well in the weights.

Best Roughie: Global Dream meets a tough field first up but showed quality last preparation and at double figure odds is worth an each way bet.

Morphettville:

Best Bet: Moment Of Change is the class runner of the day and looking at his competition gets into the weights quite well. I’d be very surprised if he gets beaten like Snitzerland did a fortnight ago.

Next Best: Epingle has been around the mark his last few runs and i think his day will come on Saturday were he looks very well suited.

Best Roughie: Essay Raider is likely to make her run with the short priced favourite in the race and i don’t think there should be a $10 difference in the odds between the two.