Race 1 SCAPOLO (2) 60kg $14
Should be suited by the speed in the race and maps well from barrier 2. A lot of weight to carry but only 1200m. Value in the race.

Race 2 SPINDERBELLA (5) 55kg $7
Ran a strong race last start despite racing wide in the early stages of the race. Won well the start before that, and first up run was great coming from last running on strongly in a slowly run race. At the price can have a play.

Race 3
Non betting race.

Race 4 MORE RADIANT ( 55kg $2.50
Two possible chances in the race; More Radiant and Tawteen. They met last start where Tawteen beat More Radiant home by a half head. More Radiant over raced in the middle stages of the race, so if it settles I think it can get the better of Tawteen here.

Race 5 CONSORTING (9) 57kg $3.60 / THE BOUNTY QUEEN (5) 55kg $14
Consorting could be very hard to beat here after being held up in his two starts back this prep but managing to fly late and win last start. With a clear run could win this easy.

The other one I think is massive odds is The Bounty Queen. Been slowly away both starts this prep but finished 1.25L 2nd to Consorting in her latest effort. Her last run off her previous prep beat home Girl Guide over 1000m at Mooney Valley. Value runner in the race.
4 Units Consorting
1 Unit TBQ

Race 6
Non betting race

Race 7 TERRAVISTA (7) 58.5kg $4.20
Terravista has been nothing short of outstanding this campaign. Gets a beautiful sit off the pace, 3rd up ready to peak. Obvious dangers are Buffering and Lanken Rupee but I think Terravista can assert itself as the best sprinter in the land after this race. Value at $4.20

Boxed Trifecta/F4
Terravista / Buffering / Lanken Rupee / Rebel Dane / Bounding

Race 8
Non betting race